- Buttermilk1: 12 oz. (360 ml)
- Eggs2: 2 (large)
- Almond Extract: 1 tsp (5 ml)
- Bread Flour: 4 1/4 cups (1020 ml)
- Sugar: 1/8 cup (30 ml)
- Butter3: 1/8 cup (30 ml)
- Sliced Almonds: 1/2 cup (120 ml)
- Salt: 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 ml)
- Yeast: 2 tsp (10 ml)
- Dried Apricots4: (chopped) 1/2 cup (120 ml)
Instructions and Comments
- Basic setting on Zojirushi Bread Machine.
- This bread is good toasted.
- This recipe yields about a 2 lb. loaf.
- Use the Basic setting with Medium crust on the Zojirushi machine.
11% or 2% butterfat
2If using extra large eggs, use only 11 oz of buttermilk.
(Another choice is 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters)
3Unsalted. If using salted butter, reduce salt to 1 1/4 tsp.
4Add when beep sounds on the Zojirushi machine.
Back to Bread Page
Back to Main Page