Rosemary Whole Wheat
- Water: 12 1/2 oz. (375 ml)
- Canolive Oil1: 1/3 cup (80 ml)
- Honey: 1/3 cup (80 ml)
- Bread Flour: 3 cups (720 ml)
- Whole Wheat Flour: 1 1/2 cups (360 ml)
- Oat Bran Cereal2: 3/8 cup (90 ml)
- Powdered Buttermilk: 1/8 cup (30 ml)
- Salt: 1.5 tsp (7.5 ml)
- Fresh Rosemary Leaves3: 1 1/2 Tbs (22.5 ml)
- Yeast: 2 tsp (10 ml)
Instructions and Comments
- Basic, Wheat Setting on Zojirushi Bread Machine.
- This bread is good for sandwiches or toasted.
- Plant a Rosemary bush for the freshest leaves. (Easy to grow and winter hardy.)
- This recipe yields about a 2 lb loaf.
1 Canolive oil is 50% Olive and 50% Canola oils.
2 Any popular brand of granulated Oat bran or Wheat bran cereal (originally meant to be cooked). Wheat Germ will also work.
3 Rosemary leaves cut to about 1/4" lengths (or longer if you like).
Back to Bread Page
Back to Main Page