- Beer: 12 oz. (at room temperature)1
- Canolive Oil2: 1/8 cup (30 ml)
- Bread Flour: 2 1/2 cups (600 ml)
- Whole Wheat Flour: 1 cup (240 ml)
- Sugar: 1/8 cup (30 ml)
- Salt: 1 tsp (5 ml)
- Yeast: 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 ml)
Instructions and Comments
- Basic, Wheat Setting on Zojirushi Bread Machine.
- This bread is good for sandwiches.
- This recipe yields about a 2 lb. loaf.
- This simple recipe somewhat resembles sourdough bread in taste and texture.
1 Use your favorite brand and then experiment.
2 Canolive oil is 50% Olive and 50% Canola oils.
Back to Bread Page
Back to Main Page